Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time time time

May 2nd was the last time I baked. That sucks. I have not had much time to do stuff like that. Well I guess I do at times but If I was to start baking I'd feel guilty and be getting Fat in the process. Sorry blog, this time next week we will be back in action. I promiseeee.

I am in the middle of my exams at the moment. The motivation and stress to study that was upon me last week has gone out the window. I just do not care anymore. I came into the library today and I've done absolutly fuck all. I'm studying for Hertiage and Culture Tourism. The notes are a load of shit, so It's hard.
I've been on the internet on my iphone(btw got a iphone, 20 euro bargin, tx rog), in the computer room and photocopying recipes from good food magazines to pass time.
I am Leaving to meet Jesse in around an hour. Gonna pick us up some milkshakes on the way.

In other news, my laptop broke.
All my shit is downstairs in the library and I am in a great mood. I can't wait to walk up to Grafton Street. I love it in the evening time so much for some reason.
caoiiii :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.