Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cornucopia Whole food vegetarian restaurant.

I have been wanting to go here for a long long time but never quite made it there. To many people are afraid of veg food.
Jesse got me the cookbook and all for Christmas.
My mum said she would go with me so we headed into town on the dart. Ended up spending money on clothes and then headed for lunch.

I got a sweet potato and  tofu curry. I forgot to double check what it was called before I left.
My first choice was the vegan garlic mayo potato salad, so yum!
My second choice was a chickpea one with rocket and roast aubergine among other stuff that was in it.

What the best thing about eating in a vegetarian restaurant is not having to worry about if my food could of possibly been cooked along side meat or been made dodgy. It was great for a change to not have to be thinking about what is going on in the kitchen for once!

I forgot my camera so all I have are low quality phone pictures! 





And my mum got a filo pastry broccoli bake.


You are given a serious amount of food for your money, which I couldn't finish. They have takeaway boxes up at the till, so I filled one up with my leftovers for dinner! Getting my moneys worth.

I need to try all the rest of the vegetarian restaurants in Dublin!

No comments: