Thursday, August 19, 2010

People's Park dlrcoco Sunday market apreesh


Every Sunday down in People's Park, Dun Laoghaire there is a farmers/food market.
I go down most Sunday's or try too once there is people to go with or it's not raining. Jesse and I usually cycle down.
Last Sunday it was an extremely nice day out, warm and lots of sun.
I had planned on writing a lengthy blog about this but I have just gotten very lazy.

Well there is the Lebanese stand. They do the best falafels. I've stopped getting them though because I used to get them so much that now I'm kinda sick of them. The falafels themselves are hands down the best though. Soo crispy!!
Baked goods wise, this is the place to go. Naomi's muffins. I took a very sly picture. There is cupcakes, muffins and brownies. All at a reasonable price too. I've gotten free stuff and money off before she I like this place.


There is an Indian stand. They mostly do veggi stuff I think. I have seen chicken curry before but everything this time was vegi.

I went for the chickpea wada this time. It was pretty tasty. Along with an overpriced smoothie.
There is usually another complete vegi stand that do Indian type food but he wasn't there last week.

Jesse got a chicken Thia curry from the Thia stand. It is meant to be good and give lots of chicken. I do love veg Thia curry a lot!

We got watermelon slices for a euro.

I went to Milanos the other night for a Suzie's Birthday dinner. I hadn't been in forever but I always remember the pizza being unreal.
I got a pizza from the 'lighter' range. It had a hole in the middle and had salad to fill the hole. Salad and pizza is the way to go. Only thing missing is salad creme.



No comments: