Friday, October 8, 2010

Pizza pizza pizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I've all ready posted about pizza on this before but why not again! I don't have much to blog about recently cause I haven't been cooking or baking much recently. I'm great for cooking/baking when avoiding college work so I cooked twice in the past few days.

I made another blackberry and apple crumble pie. My weighing scales had run out of battery so I had to guess the measurements for the shortcrust. Thankfully it turned out.. ok. I never took a picture though.

So, I made homemade pizza for dinner tonight. I made the dough and sauce.
Topping wise I went with Roasted butter nut squash, peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella, feta, spinach and rocket.
I used an avoca recipe for the base. Next time I need to really roll it out thin. You think it's thin but forget it rises quite a bit.
Before rolling out the dough

Pre roasting b-nut squash and peppers.

Before it went in the oven.

Cooked with rocket and spinach on top!

No comments: