Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rachel Allen carrot cake. YUM! I was watching her Bake! show and got inspired. I never managed to get a picture when it was whole. It was good though.I went my own way with the icing and made it extremely orangey. Will make again.

I got Fry's vegi sausages after hearing good things about them. They are my new fav thing. I always crave a roll with sausages and beans. I did this last night and today as well. This picture doesn't do it justice but it's deeeeelish.
This is a good breakfast. Peanut butter is something I love now. It goes so well with choclate spread and jam. So bit of both going on.
I've started freshly squeezing oranages a fair bit. It is the best way to have it. I scrape all the pulp left on top of the drainer and put it into the juice. Pulp hater, leave this page!

No comments: