Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cookies/Picnic


I got a craving the other night for some sort of an oaty/peanut butter cookie. So I looked through some cookbooks and found a recipe for just an oaty cookie. So I made that but added peanut butter. They tasted shit anyway.
I went to Airfield on Thrusday with Lisa and Stacey. We had originally planned to have a little picnic but it was way to cold for that. So we went back to Stacey's house. I made some pasta with pesto, chilli, grilled slices of peppers and grilled cherry tomatoes. And brought some left over of 'The Bean Thing' from the previous nights dinner. It's always so yummy. Oh and a few cupcakes I had made the day before. I made them vegan again but tried a different recipe that used chocolate soy milk instead of oil. They weren't the best. Really heavy and not as moist.

No comments: