Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Happy Pear II



This was my 2nd time going to The Happy Pear. I don't know why I don't go more often because it's quite near me. Anyway I went on Friday

They just do specials everyday, as far as I'm aware. I got the Cheesy Lentil Bake, which was unreal. It was so tasty. It was kind of curried as well. I need to try make it sometime. I also got 2 side salads. I went with a potato salad with semi sundried tomatoes that was all in some dressing along with some stir-fried vegetables.


Purple potatoes!


After the meal, I drank some really shit coffee that just tasted like warm soy milk. And went on some house creeping around Greystones. SO MANY amazing houses.

1 comment:

Velovegan said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to go here! Hopefully I'll visit with my dad in March when he comes over because we love getting the Dart out along the sea...