Monday, June 6, 2011

Strawberries and Chocolate

Summer means strawberry season! Raspberries are soon to follow and then it's wild blackberry time. Raspberries and Strawberries in cakes is such a summer cake. Can't wait to make a nice fruity Victoria sponge.

So strawberries and chocolate is my favourite.
So far I've had some good combinations.




Today while at the movies in the park @ People's park, DunLaoighre, I decided after eating falfafel and drinking coffee to get a crepe. I was so full but it had to be done. They were making nuttella and strawberry ones. It was destined to be tasty and yes it was! Georgia got the banana and nuttella one.

'crepes in the city'
I whipped this together. We have cookies, strawberries and melted nuttella. Winning combo.
Cadbury's fingers and strawberries. Also winning!
Strawberries <3

No comments: