Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Berlin


I visited Berlin last month. I went with my mum. I was pretty excited to visit all the vegetarian places but I ended up staying in a completely different area to where they predominately are. I didn't want to drag my mum across the city! We did venture out to Kruzberg ( I think) one night to Cafe V. Getting there was a nightmare, I kept messing up the trains. It was dark when we got there and there was a load of sketchy characters. We got to Cafe V anyhow and was greeted by very friendly English speaking staff.

Personnly I didn't find the food great or the menu. Lot's of tofu, which I'm not really into. I meant to take down what we ordered but forgot. I got a canneloni type thing and my mum, I don't remember, ha. Terrible review, sorry!





No comments: