Thursday, February 9, 2012

London Trip and Vegan findings

I went to London for a couple days and 1 night this week. I was really excited about all the vegan restaurants in London. We were stuck for time and only made it to one though.

We came across The Whole Foods Market on Kensington High street. It was huge inside and we had a quick look. It was so exciting when I found a load of vegan baked goods and food in general. There was so much! I picked up 3 cupcakes made by Cat and the Cream. They came in little containers so I could bring them home. They were a bit pricey but when do I ever come across this! They got a bit bashed around so excuse the messy pictures.


There are Pret A Mangers everywhere in London. They are great for vegans too. They always have a vegan salad and soup. The items are labelled Vegan too. They are accommodate for vegis too really well. So many options. Last time in London we fell in love with the sweet potato and feta hot wrap.


So the vegi restaurant we made it to was Beatroot on Berwick street in Soho just off Oxford Street. Nice and Central. I really enioyed it here. You got loads for your money, so many vegan options and friendly staff. You pay 6.60 pounds for the big box and it's filled up. They really pilled it up and you got your moneys worth. They had little sausage rolls which tasted unreal. I wish I got more. There was butternut squash curry, lasagne and loads of salad.

I also got a blueberry muffin which was lovely. I could only eat half and I had the rest for breakfast.

No comments: